This is a very healthy cookie recipe and every one in my family is addicted to it. I prepare this almost every week regularly. This is my daughter’s go-to snack and I always bring it in plenty when we travel. I must also say, this is a super easy recipe and you can prepare it under 40 minutes. We don’t use or consume eggs so this is basically an eggless cookie recipe. Do try it and I am sure, you will love it!
Always check for allergies before introducing new food item/ ingredients to babies.
Let’s see the ingredients first
- Whole wheat flour – 2 cups
- Organic Brown Sugar – 1 Cup
- Shredded coconut – 1 Cup
- Butter – 1 Cup
- Baking Powder – 2 Tea Spoons
- Salt – 1 Tea Spoon
- White and Dark Chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Almond Milk or any milk – 4 to 5 Tea spoons (for binding)
1.Dry roast shredded coconut in a pan on stove top until it turns golden brown. Once done, allow it to cool.
2. Melt butter in microwave oven, add the organic brown sugar and mix well.
3. Now slowly add the whole wheat flour and mix well. Add almond milk for binding.
4. Add the roasted coconut to the flour and mix well. Add almond milk more if required.
5. Add in the chocolate chips to the dough and mix well.
6. Pre-heat oven to 350 degree F. Grease the baking tray with butter and place the cookie dough and bake for 10 -12 minutes.
7. Remove the baking tray from the oven and let it cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
Enjoy your cookie!!