I understand you are busy taking care of your family. I know that your family comes before your health. I say, slow down! You have to stay energetic and physically strong to storm around the house and get things done. And for that, you should watch your diet. Stop thriving on left overs and foods rejected by your babies.
Ditch your laziness and start taking care of your diet. I am no expert in nutrition but I sure know the difference between junk food and wholesome,nutrition rich healthy food. So take some time for yourself to cook a healthy meal once a day.
I made this super yummy boiled potato pasta salad for dinner and this is by far the best salad I’ve ever eaten. I immediately decided to share it in my blog. Do try and let me know if you liked it.
Duration : 20 minutes
Serves : 2
- Potatoes – 2
- Carrot – 1
- Corn – 1 cup
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Sour Cream – 2 Tablespoons
- Pepper – 1 Teaspoon
- Pasta – 3/4 Cup
- Salt – As required
- Butter – 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic cloves – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
Salad Dressing :
- Boil potatoes and cut them into big cubes.
- Cook pasta in a sauce pan and keep it aside.
- Heat a sauce pan, add butter, and as the butter melts, add the chopped garlic and onion and saute them. Once,the onions are transparent, add the chopped tomatoes and saute well.
- Add the veggies one by one except for the boiled potatoes.
- Now add the cooked pasta and mix well.
- Add required salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and now carefully mix the boiled potatoes.
- Add sour cream.
- Add the dressing and enjoy.
Hope you enjoy this simple yet healthy recipe.