I have always admired moms that are making plans to explore the world with their little ones through out the year. I have wondered a gazillion times on how they are able to do it considering various factors like time, budget, energy, work, weather conditions etc. I mean how do you do it?!!! I really want to know your secret!
I am very curious about the following!
- Why did you choose to travel?
- What travelling means to you?
- How do you manage time, finances, family-life and work-life?
- Pointers on the bright side of travelling with kids
- Some points on the cons of being a globetrotter
- Some advice to aspiring travel moms
Share your routines, your schedules and those little but super useful travelling tricks and tips with the readers of Mommy Me! Your might even help someone change their lives forever! Do write to me at email@example.com
It doesn’t matter if you travel for fun, leisure or work. You may be backpacker or a trekker, or a cultural traveler. You may travel for experiences and making memories. Whatever your reason is, we would love to hear your story.
The only criteria to get featured is that you should be traveller and you should be travelling with your kids! I hope my readers will also be equally excited to hear stories from explorer moms and dads.