Hey all! Just thought of saying Hello to all and wanted to share some important updates too. It’s been long but I hope you all are staying safe and practicing all safety measures since we clearly have not come out of the pandemic yet!
Here are few updates I would like to share with you all :
- I got a new domain name and you can check out my blogs at mommymenow.com
- Our daughter Ishaana has been appreciated by India Book of Records again for reading an entire English story and for reading and recognizing all 50 states of the USA. (When she was 2 years and 10 months old)
- My daughter is now 3 years and 4 months and we had lot of discussion about putting her in school this year. But finally decided not to because of the pandemic situation. She will continue to learn things in her own pace and according to her interest this year.
- My sister got married last year in November in India and it is an arranged marriage! Arranged marriages are very common in Indian culture and if you would like to know more about how it is done, I can sure tell you in another post. Let me know in the comments!
- Our library has begun functioning (although not 100%) and Ishaana is enjoying going back to Story time again!